Thursday, September 9, 2010

Congrats to Tyler Colvin!

According to Muskrat's blog:

"Cubs outfielder Tyler Colvin Wednesday was presented the "Heart and Hustle Award," presented by the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association. Former Cubs catcher Randy HUndley made the presentation. The award is given to players "who demonstrate a passion for the game of baseball and best embody the values, spirit, and tradition of the game." The final winner will be announced Nov. 5. Previous overall winners include David Eckstein (2005), Craig Biggio (2006, 2007), Grady Sizemore (2008), and Albert Pujols (2009)".


I'd say this award is deserving. All you ever hear about Tyler is how hard he works, how hard he's always worked and how dedicated he is to this great game. Congrats Tyler!

1 comment:

  1. Hey KD has a new blog! Where the hell have I been? Oh yeah, boycotting Cubs blogs...but anyway. Nice one KD!

    I myself also love Tyler but in a "aww what a cute kid - look how hard he works" way cuz I'm waaaaay too old to like him like I think you like him. I don't regularly call him Jailbait for nuthin'. BTW have you had to help him with Algebra lately? Now that the kids are back in school, I hope he isn't neglecting his studies!

    Love, IHDR:)

    ReplyDelete