Monday, September 20, 2010

Press release from Tyler Colvin: He's "ok"

Tyler today released the following statement:

"I want to thank Cubs fans for their support all season, especially right now, and let everyone know that I'm doing OK," said Colvin. "I also want to thank everyone who has helped take care of me here in Miami - the Cubs and Marlins training and medical staffs, the EMTs at the ballpark and everyone here at the hospital.

"You never want to have a season end early, and I'm disappointed that I'm not going to be able to make it through the finish line with the rest of my teammates. That being said, I couldn't be more thankful for the Cubs organization, my teammates and the opportunity to play for Cubs fans my rookie season. Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading between the lines here but what I'm hearing Tyler say is "I wish someone would come nurse me back to health"....."Preferably someone from the Midwest, like maybe St. Louis, so they wouldn't have that far to travel.....maybe someone whose first name starts with a K". Did anyone else catch that?

    ReplyDelete